SikhRI is a nonprofit, which means our operating budget comes from people just like you. We are forever grateful for anything you can contribute towards our mission of Sikh awareness and education. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Your dasvandh helps fund our research and the production of videos, books, programs, workshops and events, as well as cover the administrative costs.
SikhRI is a 501c3 registered nonprofit in the USA.
(Tax ID #41-2090424)
If you are a Canadian donor, please click on the button below. Donations must be submitted on the Canadian donation's page in order to receive a tax receipt.Donate
Mission: Share the message of Guru Granth Sahib using authentic musical signatures to inspire and engage next generation.
Share rich Sabad Kirtan Musical Heritage through easy to follow methods
- Introduce simple online courses on Gurmat Sangit
- Organize high quality Sabad Kirtan camps
Perform research, publish papers and books on Sikh music
- Research on critical aspects of Sikh music like Ghar, Dhuniyan etc.
- Publish research papers in leading journals
- Facilitate publication of high quality books on Sikh music
Inspire next generation of researchers in music
- Deliver Sikh music presentations in Gurduaras, Camps, Universities and Colleges
- Provide scholarships to selected Sikh Music Major Students
Synergize existing music organizations and musicologists
- Collaborate with leading musicians, researchers and music societies of the world
- Integrate resources for Sikh music learning